We’ve just released a set of updates to the Alces Flight Gridware repository (v2018.1) adding new and updated applications across a wide range of scientific disciplines.
New and updated applications include:
- TensorFlow v1.6 and Theano v1 for machine learning
- OpenMS v2.2 for mass spectrometry analysis
- OpenFOAM v5 for fluid dynamics
- Quantum ESPRESSO v6 and NWChem v6.8 for computational chemistry
- GATK v4 for bioinformatics
…And many more!
If you have an application or package you use regularly and would like to see included in the next release of Gridware let us know.